About Windstar LPG
Energy drives us, and we drive energy! Windstar is your pipeline to possibilities in the refined fuel and propane market across the U.S. and Mexico.
Our talented and dedicated team is committed to serving our customers beyond borders by providing innovative distribution and logistics solutions. Our 60 years of trusted expertise, transportation solutions, and storage capabilities help connect people, businesses, and countries with energy they need to thrive.
Founded in 2005, Windstar LPG was born from a vision to export propane and gasoline between the United States and Mexico. Given the lack of available fuel resources south of the border, we have become the crucial link for distributing propane and refined fuels to retail suppliers.
Our founders bring decades of proven experience to the modern market. We specialize in buying, selling, moving, and storing retail energy products. With our location in Mexico and Texas, we can provide direct full-cycle delivery to all clients facilitating reliable distribution throughout the year.
Over the years, our people have worked hard to create a successful track record of allocation and distribution across Norther Mexico and the United States. Our wide network of transportation services and suppliers in the U.S. means we can keep our wholesale prices down; hence, passing lower prices on to you, which in return will make your business grow.
With a strong reputation across North America and a history of successful customer outcomes, Windstar is ready to fuel your future:
- Backed by a Board of Directors with more than 60 years of combined experience in International and Domestic markets.
- Quality standards in regulation and awareness of government affairs through engagement in the Mexican Association of Propane Distributors (AMEXGAS)
- Logistics, full-service distribution, and flexible options to suit your business
- Company-owned fleet of Semi-Trailer Trucks that provide border transportation from Brownsville, TX to San Diego, CA.
- Subsidiary companies to help us transport deeply into Mexico