About Windstar LPG
Energy drives us. And we drive energy. Windstar is your pipeline to possibilities in the refined fuel and propane market across the U.S. and Mexico.
Every day, our talented and dedicated team is committed to serving our customers beyond borders, providing innovative distribution and logistics solutions. Our 60 years of trusted expertise, transportation solutions, and storage capabilities help connect people, businesses, and countries with the energy they need to succeed.
Founded in 2005, Windstar LPG was born from a vision to export propane and gas between the United States and Mexico. Given the lack of available fuel resources south of the border, we have become the crucial link for distributing energy to retail suppliers of propane and fuel and providing greater access to retail gasoline and diesel for people and businesses.
Our founders bring decades of proven experience to the modern market. We specialize in buying, selling, moving, and storing retail propane and refined fuels. And with our location in Mexico, we are able to provide direct full-cycle delivery to all clients, facilitating reliable distribution throughout all seasons.
Over the years, our people have worked hard to create a successful track record of allocation and distribution across Northern Mexico, Southeast Texas, Arizona, and Southern California. Our wide network of transportation services and US suppliers means we can keep our wholesale prices competitive – passing the lower prices on to you, and driving your business forward.
With a strong reputation across North America and a history of successful customer outcomes, Windstar is ready to fuel your future:
- Backed by a board of directors with more than 60 years of combined experience in international and domestic markets
- Quality standards regulation and awareness of government affairs through participation in the Mexican Association of Propane Distributors (AMEXGAS)
- Logistics, full-service delivery and distribution, and flexible options to suit your business
- Company-owned fleet of 18-wheelers that provides cross-border transport from Brownsville to San Diego
- Sister company to help us transport more deeply into Mexico